EDEN Tea is from the Nagata family historic tea plantations of Uji, Japan, a region famed for green tea. The Nagatas have been using organic agricultural and processing practices since 1974, so the plants growing these leaves are as happy as can be. Their long-term organic management and painstaking handling ensure an excellence making EDEN Tea taste like no other.
Taking tea is immediately rewarding. It nourishes, refreshes, provides a reflective antidote to life's stresses, and offers potent antioxidant catechin health benefits. Make tea time a custom in your life with the finest, most rewarding tea that can be found - Pure & Purifying EDEN Tea.
- Nagata Coop plantation grown using organic practices since 1974
- Hand harvested, handled, and traditionally prepared
- Fourteen organic green, green tea/herbal blends, and herbal infusions
- Boxed 16 tea bags, and loose leaf standing pouches
- Oxygen washed, manila tea bags, no polluting whiteners
- Antioxidant health benefits
- Absolutely No additives, flavorings, or dyes
- k pareve